ICRTouch attended this year’s Takeaway Innovation Expo to unveil TouchTakeaway, the online ordering platform for all takeaways from mobile street food vendors to national restaurant chains.
The Takeaway Innovation Expo was held at the ExCeL centre in the heart of London. ICRTouch team representatives were there for the entire event as well as one of our professional partners Roger Foran of ForPOS.
ICRTouch were one of only a very few exhibitors demonstrating an online takeaway ordering platform with full end to end integration into our flagship EPoS system, TouchPoint, and our cloud based back office software, TouchOffice Web. We also demonstrated live how the orders instantly route to your kitchen printers and TouchKitchen kitchen video system. We had set up three completely different takeaway ordering services linked live to three Touchpoint tills to demonstrate various styles, takeaway offerings and how the ordering system can seamlessly integrate with your own website – so why not visit our street vendor steveburger.co.uk, our very classy seafood restaurant jcslobsterpot.co.uk, or our traditional chinese takeaway pekingpanda.co.uk.
Takeaways and Restaurants were impressed by the live demonstrations of TouchTakeaway at the event; through mobile devices and smartphones making orders instantly through the cloud to the EPoS at the stand. The online services are highly customisable seamlessly integrating with the company brand. Combining the pedigree of TouchPoint, the UK’s leading EPoS system, along with an integrated stylish, reliable and seamless online ordering system makes ICRTouch the perfect solution for all takeaway owners.
The new platform caused quite a stir with established online ordering vendors, knocking the conventional pricing structure on its head. With a low fixed monthly cost; no transaction costs and, unlike many other takeaway portal offerings and online ordering platforms, there are no compulsory promotions of your direct competitors on your own website! TouchTakeaway not only delivers a great service but unbelievable value as it is offered as a low-cost, high performance solution.
The Takeaway Innovation Expo is designed to give takeaway owners the tools they need to grow and to develop their takeaway business, whether that is franchising the restaurant or adding an automated online ordering system, such as TouchTakeaway.
TouchTakeaway is a fully hosted custom branded online shop, perfect for a single mobile kitchen or a national chain of restaurants. Professionally built and seamlessly integrated with your web presence, it provides a robust and user friendly experience.
Installation and management couldn’t be easier; not only do ICRTouch provide secure, premium web hosting for every single site, but our team of web specialists will build your online ordering service for you, ensuring a robust and user friendly experience with seamless integration with your existing web presence.
What’s more, there are no expensive order commissions cutting into your turnover – just a fixed monthly fee.
TouchTakeaway is available now nationwide from all our ICRTouch Partners.
TouchTakeaway is not ‘just another online ordering platform’ – the standout features of TouchTakeaway lie in it’s end to end integration into our EPoS software and back office systems, including stock control and customer loyalty schemes!
- Built by ICRTouch the UK’s leading EPoS software developer
- Compatible on all platforms, mobile-optimised and fits all screen resolutions and devices.
- Your TouchTakeaway, your branding.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- TouchTakeaway does not cross-promote your direct competitors.
- Multi-site compatible: Use for a single site or multiple restaurants. Define different opening / delivery times per site, different delivery areas and charges, and different products and prices.
- Seamlessly processes the orders as if they were made directly on the till, updating stock and sales counters and placing the orders onto tabs
- Sales receipt is printed once the sale has been paid
- Online sales will automatically filter through to any other ICRTouch product linked to the TouchPoint EPoS system, such as TouchOffice Web for reports and stock control, or TouchLoyalty for customer reward schemes.
- All your business-as-usual processes happen automatically and efficiently in the background.
- No professional knowledge is required to modify your menu items or offerings.
- Control which items are available for online ordering.
- Collection or Delivery times can be automatically calculated.
- Advise online customers of current waiting time and only let them choose a time for delivery or collection after this time.
- The customer receives an order confirmation by email when the order is placed.
- An order tracker will notify customers by emails or text messages the order status.
- TouchTakeaway offers the ability to draw specific delivery areas, to include/exclude specific areas or roads.
- Delivery areas can have tiered delivery charges and / or minimum spend.
- Customers can’t order for delivery outside of the defined areas.